Join now

Interested in being featured in new travel series? (Madrid)

Views

Hello all! I'm looking for American Expats living in Madrid who would like to be featured in a new travel show.

Filming dates: Madrid, Spain, July Protected content , 2018

American Uproot is an independent American Expat travel series that seeks to create a travel show featuring destinations like Madrid, Marrakech, Nassau and Abu Dhabi, where living, working people from the United States give tours of their new overseas destinations…The places we want to visit, you call home..

I am looking for personal, individual and couples’ stories from American citizens working and/or living abroad in MADRID, SPAIN.

This Protected content episode will be filmed in Madrid and take a peek into the lives of Protected content Americans living in this location; what their new lives are like, the struggles they may incur, and their favorite local hotspots.

Who We’re Looking For: We are looking for the quintessential American Expatriate from the United States! American citizens living and/or working in Madrid that have relocated here from the USA and have been living in Madrid legally for at least 6 months (while we prefer longer, depending on your story, we may consider shorter residence). We are looking for individuals or couples who have a story to tell, who have experiences to share and who may have access to undiscovered spots that tourists might not know about (is your local bar in Salamanca or Lavapies worth mentioning?). We are also looking for someone who has time to show our film crew Protected content their favorite locations within Madrid. Filming should take no longer than one day, depending on location and how quickly we can capture your story.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please reach out to me! Protected content

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners