Join now

Living flamenco´s ( flamenco on the roots) (Madrid)

Views

Hi everybody:

I have the pleasure to introduce you a very good friend of mine ( Cinema Director Vicente Perez Herrero) . He is introducing his Brand new documental film " "VALGAME DIOS QUE ALEGRIA TIENE ESTA GENTE, QUE FATIGAS TENGO YO. FLAMENCO DE RAIZ".

It is a very sensitive and brilliant film-documental about the art of flamenco. I recommend it for those of you who want to know more about spanish culture and feeling the flamenco from it roots.

Thrusday 18 December. Cine Doré. Sala 1. Filmoteca. Calle santa Isabel 3. Metro Anton Martin. Time: 19:30 h.

The first 60 people to get there will have free entrance ( opening at 19:00 h). In case you dont get it the cost is only 4 Euros.

Afterwards for those who attend to the film there will be a improvised party in Amor de Dios next to there with the actors ( flamenco dancers and singers) and the rest of the assistants. Being improvised means that everyone should bring something to eat ( beers, wine, chips, whatever) that you can buy in the groceries store next to it at the end of the event.

There will be a DVD to sell to help the expenses ( not mandatory) . This film has been made without any kind of support. The target is to fill the room of the cinema in order to get a stable programmation.

You also get it on: Video On Demand

Protected content

Trailer

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

Hope you will enjoy.

Rafael

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners