Join now

Looking for a job in Madrid

Hello everyone!

Currently I am looking for a new proffesional opportunities and I would like to share it here if someone know about some interesting job offer. My last jobs as Executive Assistant and Office Manager have enriched me professionally as well personally, because I had opportunities to learn, meet great people and receive feedback to can improve and develop my skills. In general my responsabilities were provide support and assistance to the General Director and Board Management, including manage the agenda, organize meetings, business travels and being in charge of all the corresponding preparation, handle confidential correspondence, coordinate events and participate in a small projects, manage expense reports. Also be responsible to have the office organized, having control of stock material, IT equipment, delivery of foods, coffee, collect information about new services, contact with suppliers, improvements when is possible.
I have developed wide range of skills and the ability to work in multicultural teams, that helps me to be more flexible and easily adapt to changing environments, learning quickly and finding ways of delivering better services and I am very happy to help others in the team.
My interpersonal skills have grown as I work with different people at all levels of the company and I am constantly looking to improve my skills. I am incredibly open to additional training and would love the opportunity to develop myself further. I am learning quickly and I am open to new roles and really I will be happy if I have the opportunity to work in company, where I can exchange knowledge and receive opportunities for further professional development.

Thanks a lot
Regards

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners