Join now

#Play14, unconference about serious games (Madrid)

I'm organizing a great international unconference in Madrid on the weekend from Protected content of June -#Play14

#Play14 is non-profit and an international gathering of people who share a common interest; an interest in team building games and activities, where learning and developing new methods of teaching and coaching are core focus. It's all about serious games in facilitation, innovation, change management, happiness and as participants you give input for the agenda!

I thought that this would be of interest of the wildly enthusiastic InterNations Community and other professional troublemakers :-)

This special petit comité will be open for Design Thinkers, Product, Service Designers, Learning-by-doing practioners (Agile-Lean Startup-) Coaches, Scrum Masters, Trainers, (Lego Serious Play, Facilitators, Teachers, Educators, Game Designers, Serial Gamers, Brainstormers, Improvisers, Actors, Therapist, HR and everyone who share the common idea that playing is the best way to learn and understand.

Next to this, I am very proud to announce that Cédric Pontet, Co-Founder of Play14 will participate during our 1st edition in Madrid on the Protected content of June.

Registration is open for the full weekend - it includes food, drinks, some tasting, a special visit to the Museo del Robot, a goody bag and lots of fun!

We do have to charge for the organization of the event but we don´t make any profits.

Limited spots available so only the Early Birds & Serious Gamers get their worm here until this week: Protected content

If you have further questions, don´t hesitate to drop me a line!

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners