Join now

ADVICE JOB SEARCH (Málaga)

Hi Everyone,

Just to introduce myself here on Internations as I am quite new to it all and do not really know how it all works as yet! I have used it not many times up until now to be honest. I have lived in Spain for over 40 years now and speak the language fluently. After all those years i should be shot if I did'nt ha ha. Worked in most sectors of Spain to be honest and almost always self employed. I shall be perfectly honest, as I said I am just getting to know this site and it seems the place where I could maybe put some “feelers” out for new friendships/contacts etc. I find myself after all this time needing someone who may be able to guide me in the right lines regarding work of some sort. Forgive me, I don't normally do this but my circumstances have led me to try anything. This site seems very friendly with genuine people so thought I would give it a bash so to speak. I basically need a kind of house sitting job/caretaker / handyman type of job for a few months where I can carry on with my personal projects. Difficult to explain it all but after all my years here I need to find a job I enjoy doing and of course have respect for. I have placed a thread here on the "job" page but no responses as of yet so no luck. Sorry, feel as though I am doing a job application, ha ha I apologise.

Maybe someone knows of something or where would be the best places to search? Whatever, I find this site very “friendly “ and do hope to gain some good friends here!

Thanks for listening .

Kind regards to all

Ron

Málaga Forum

Our Global Partners