Join now

Bilingual fashion buyer needed in Torremolinos (Malaga)

Hi everyone,

I work with a great company in Torremolinos called Pepaloves. They are a women's fashion clothing brand that sells to both online and physical shops worldwide. You can check out their web site at pepaloves.es.

They are seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) person to work as a fashion buyer in their Torremolinos offices. It is an entry level position and (I believe) they want to pay about 8 euros an hour. It would be a part time position of at least 25 hours a week, and you would be working in the mornings. I can say it's a lovely, laid back work environment with great coworkers, and it is a great opportunity to gain experience with a growing company. The job also offers all perks of a job contract, including vacation and enrollment in the Spanish public health system. Permission to work in Spain is required.

If you're interested, you can either apply on Infojobs or contact me, and I will pass your CV directly to the hiring manager. They want to make a decision very very soon, so please apply by Friday, Nov 29 at the latest! Here is the job posting:

Fashion Buyer for Pepaloves clothing brand

Pepaloves, a fast-growing women’s fashion brand, is seeking a self-motivated fashion buyer for its Torremolinos office.
Your main duty would be to manage and organize purchases for our line of women’s clothing and handbags.
The job includes:
•Acting as a liaison between our main designer and the factories that produce our products. You need to understand our design goals thoroughly and communicate them to the suppliers in a clear and organized way.
•Indexing product samples, and managing their shipment to our suppliers.
•Monitoring the market, and constantly looking for new and better products we can add to our collection.
•Negotiating best prices with suppliers, as well as compensation in case we receive a product that does not meet our quality standards.
•Support to our sales and marketing departments as needed, especially related to communications with English-speaking markets.
•Possibility for international travel in order to visit our suppliers and attend trade shows
Requirements:
-Excellent communication skills, able to present information quickly and in a clear and easy-to-understand way. Bilingual (or native) level of English a must.
-Ability to communicate well with coworkers in Spanish.
-Excellent organization skills, and able to come up with and implement new processes to maximize efficiency as we continue to grow.
-Comfortable using Microsoft Excel, and other Office software
-Able to take responsibility and solve problems.
-Able to fit well in our close-knit family work culture.
-An interest in women’s fashion, and specifically our retro-inspired, geek-chic aesthetic
Highly valued:
-Experience in a related position and/or knowledge of fabric qualities and the textile production process
-A bachelor’s degree in a fashion or business-related field.
-Work proficiency in additional languages besides English and Spanish.

Link to infojobs listing: Protected content

Malaga Forum