Auckland Int'l College offers 80% scholarship (Manila)
Auckland International College (AIC) offers an 80% tuition scholarship for Grade 10/Year 11 students for the academic year Protected content .
The scholarship is open to all Filipino or international students with excellent academic performance and participation in extracurricular activities.
Online classes for Grade 10/Year 11 are available while New Zealand's borders are still closed. Timetabled classes are taught in real-time by AIC’s International Baccalaureate (IB) teachers. A mentor guides and supports each student’s online learning. Once borders are open and students have arrived at AIC, the classes will continue in Auckland, New Zealand with the same teachers and the same programme.
The scholarship only applies to tuition and does not cover other fees.
Interested applicants must submit the following requirements:
• scholarship application form
• certified true copies of two most recent school reports together with evidence of success in at least one extracurricular activity
• enrollment form
Applicants must have an average score of 80% in the entrance test in Math and English and pass the interview with the AIC principal.
To enjoy the scholarship, the student must:
• Study the IB Diploma Programme until completion.
• Maintain A or B level for the duration of the scholarship.
• Apply to at least eight of the 50 world-ranked universities (as ranked by Times Higher Education World University Rankings).
AIC is one of the top high schools in New Zealand for gaining entry to the world’s leading universities. AIC graduates have received offers from 90% of the world’s top 20 universities according to Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
For more information about the scholarship, please visit the AIC Philippines' website ( Protected content ) or contact the admissions manager in the Philippines at Protected content .