Creating a Powerful 2013 (Manila)
My company, Saiff Solutions Inc., is going through a process to complete Protected content create our success in Protected content . I've developed a set of questions for this process that I'm happy to share with you all.
Two ways to use the questions below:
- Answer them for yourself. Record your answers - whether you use an iPad or a legal pad, the process of recording the answers can lead to miracles.
- Discuss them in a group. For a team that works together, doing the completion and creation process in a group can be very powerful.
Remember: Before you can effectively create, you must first complete the past.
1. What did you accomplish in Protected content you want to be acknowledged for?
2. What did you learn in Protected content ?
3. What did you fail to accomplish in Protected content ?
4. What is still incomplete for you? Consider your answers above, as well as people, events, or situations that you may be incomplete with.
5. Are you willing to let it go? If not, what do you need to do in order to get complete? By when will you do that?
6. What is your vision for 12/31/13? Name at least 3 things.
7. What do you intend to learn in Protected content ?
8. What are you grateful for?
9. What is your greatest challenge?
10.What support do you need?
Optional bonus questions:
A. Fill in the blanks: I am willing to give up __________ in order to have ______________.
B. What are you willing to promise for Protected content ?
C. What requests do you need to make in order to get started on fulfilling your promises and your vision?