Join now

DLSU vs. ADMU @ The KEG (BGC) (Manila)

One of the most important matches in the local Philippine sporting calendar is the basketball game between De La Salle University and Ateneo de Manila University - commonly recognised as the biggest sporting rivalry in the country.
More than a collegiate grudge match between 2 of the best universities in the country, these events highlight an atmosphere of fun, passion, and excitement, an experience for fans and casual observers.
Now, tickets for the games usually get jacked up into the thousands of pesos, but luckily, a friend of mine is opening his bar (The KEG in BGC) for all this Saturday (5-Nov).
So come over in your GREEN (for DLSU) or BLUE (for ADMU) shirts - tip-off is at 4pm, but some of us will be arriving earlier for a pre-game pint (or two). And...I realise now that I may be over-hyping this (force of habit haha), so just expect a simple casual gathering, no cover charge, and very reasonably priced food and drinks - come to enjoy the game or just have fun, as I know most of youse don't have anything better to do on a Saturday afternoon, anyway. ;)
You can look for me (in the green corner with the vuvuzela and beer) to say "hi" - we've had InterNations events at The KEG before (so some of you might already be familiar with the place), then we can head over to the InterNations November event right after (I believe it's also in BGC).

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners