Join now

Let's be Internations friends! (Manila)

Hello! I've been here a while and I feel I haven't really been that active than I want to be, so this time I believe I am ready to meet more of you guys! I have been wanting to do this a while but I was shy to post this for a long time so here goes stepping into courage!

A little bit about me, I am a Social Media Coach and an online creator.
I live in Quezon City, I own three businesses, I have a 4 year old Protected content Advertising Agency, a month old Virtual Office and Co-working space in Don Antonio and a new Virtual Staffing agency.

I'm a member of the popular groups outside from BNI to JCI to the Masonic family, I'm highly sociable but since I have a bit of a creative side I'd also qualify as an ambivert - I have my moments where I need to just be still and hibernate but sometimes I go super hyper extrovert. ☺️

I grew up in the US and the Philippines back and forth, I have 16 siblings #TrueStory, I have been in my industry a while, been known to be an Alpha female at work from time to time but outside I am a damn good friend. I have kept very good friendships and I would like to expand my circle and meet you guys.

I love great conversations with substance so let's please have lunch or dinner and talk about life and the beauty of living this fine life we have.

If you want to go intimate, I can host a small dinner, just bring me in a kitchen and i'll whip up a very sensatiable dinner for you guys. PS you can watch my cooking videos on TikTok HAHA :)

So please add me up, DM me or follow me on all of my social media handles /krizzieenrile, you can also look for me on LinkedIn / Izzie Enrile.

You can call me Izzie :) Hello future friends! :)

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners