Join now

New Activity Group: Manila Evening Socials

New Activity Group: Manila Evening Socials

Greetings!

Please note the creation of a new InterNations Activity Group, called Manila Evening Socials, whose name probably is self-explanatory (that was the hope, in any case, when the name was selected).
My first thought was to become a Co-consul of one of the existing groups, such as the wine, pub, or sports-bar groups, rather than add yet another activity group to confuse the Manila InterNations community. But on further thought, I realized that what I have in mind are occasional, low-key (and low-budget) gatherings for socializing for an hour or two over a drink and maybe a bite to eat — and I didn't want the name of the group to limit us to a particular type of bar or restaurant, nor suggest a type of alcohol (if any) that might be consumed.
If such a group is of interest to you, I invite you to become a member, and at the same time, invite your suggestions for good venues. In making your suggestions, consider the following: a central location (near the MRT — such as the Ayala/Greenbelt area and the Ortigas CBD — is an additional plus); low-key (quiet), attractive settings (rooftop bars with a view!); and large enough to accommodate a group of Protected content .
Thank you and welcome to Manila Evening Socials!
Roger LaBrucherie, Group Consul for Manila Evening Socials

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Manila Forum