Join now

New Activity Group: Manila Evening Socials

New Activity Group: Manila Evening Socials

Greetings!

Please note the creation of a new InterNations Activity Group, called Manila Evening Socials, whose name probably is self-explanatory (that was the hope, in any case, when the name was selected).
My first thought was to become a Co-consul of one of the existing groups, such as the wine, pub, or sports-bar groups, rather than add yet another activity group to confuse the Manila InterNations community. But on further thought, I realized that what I have in mind are occasional, low-key (and low-budget) gatherings for socializing for an hour or two over a drink and maybe a bite to eat — and I didn't want the name of the group to limit us to a particular type of bar or restaurant, nor suggest a type of alcohol (if any) that might be consumed.
If such a group is of interest to you, I invite you to become a member, and at the same time, invite your suggestions for good venues. In making your suggestions, consider the following: a central location (near the MRT — such as the Ayala/Greenbelt area and the Ortigas CBD — is an additional plus); low-key (quiet), attractive settings (rooftop bars with a view!); and large enough to accommodate a group of Protected content .
Thank you and welcome to Manila Evening Socials!
Roger LaBrucherie, Group Consul for Manila Evening Socials

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners