Join now

Tagalog and English Lessons (Manila)

I’m an experienced and qualified teacher of both English and Tagalog. Tagalog, also known as Filipino is my native language.

I have extensive experience in both classroom teaching and private tutoring both online and in person.

I am also TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certified.
I’m highly qualified to help you reach your goal of learning a new language. My qualifications include an advanced certification in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language.) I earned this distinction by completing over Protected content of intensive training and passing a series of rigorous certification exams. In addition, I have almost three years classroom teaching experience, as an English teacher in an overseas private school. And I also have hundreds of hours of experience teaching English and Tagalog online as a private tutor.

Lessons are typically conducted online via a Skype session. However, if you are in Manila, face to face lessons can be arranged in BGC (Bonifacio Global City.)

For me, teaching is a way of sharing my knowledge. This gives me great satisfaction,knowing that I was able to help my students reach their goals and improve their lives.

I believe part of what makes me an effective teacher is that I have an understanding and respect for diverse cultures. In fact, I’ve effectively taught English and Tagalog to students of all ages and from over a dozen different countries. My diverse teaching experience also helps, as it’s given me the ability to create lesson plans tailored to a variety of individual needs.

Please visit Protected content for more details. Thanks!

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners