Join now

Tournament Sponsorship (Manila)

Hi everyone i have 7 a-side football tournament lined up for September/October & im looking for co-sponsors for the event.
This is a project im running that will help raise funds to pay for operations for kids born with birth defects.
Operations start at about P30K & im looking to treat a minimum of 4 kids ths year.

I have multiple sponsorship packages available & I will also be letting space for those wishing to put up a stall (food, drink, sportswear etc) on the day.
If you think you know anyone who might be intersted please send them my way.

Venue and Attendees: Sports stadium; Protected content
Demographics of Attendees: JCI Metro Manila Members, business owners and mid to top-level professionals in their respective fields Protected content old.

I have loads more info but i don't want to bore you all so please message me if your interested & i can email you all the details.

Thanks for reading, Mike.

ABOUT ME
I am currently a active member of JCI Manila Protected content
Some here may remember my previous posts in the forums when i was selling tickets to a stock market seminar & also a bingo fundraiser last year raising money to award Protected content & Protected content officers nominated by their peers.
I also had a 'Drink for a Cause' the November before where funds raised went to teaching Manila Barangay officers disaster preparedness.
Some here also know me personally & can verify im not bullshitting.
Steve Hill - Ambassador
Haresh Daswani - Ex Ambassador & Ex President of JCI Fort.

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners