Join now

Bone Marrow Donor Needed for Melbourne (Bayside) Father of Two

Hi everyone here in the Melbourne Community,

I hope the week-end was enjoyable thus far and I hope I will not put a dampner on your day with this email, but this issue is very close to my heart and that's why I'm posting this thread. I honestly do not do this normaly but this is a case too close to home to ignore.
There is a young father Protected content old) of two (3 year old girl and 6 year old boy) here in Brighton (Bayside Council)close to where I live, called Graham Barnell. He has been diagnosed with Leukemia last april and is urgently trying to find a bone marrow donor. To make things worse he also needs financial support to get to the US to have the transplant done. I checked it out, this is a genuine case! I have donated what I could as a student, which was only 200,- AUD but still, and I put myself on the donor registry.

Please have a look at Graham's website when you can spare some time: Protected content

I think any help this guy can get is highly appreaciated by him and his family and if you know of anyone willing to help please tell them about it. I think if this guys knows that people around the world do care, it will brighten up his day. I would not bother you with this, if I didn't feel that it was the right thing to do.

Kind regards to the entire Melbourne Internations Community,
nathalie

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Melbourne Forum