Join now

MAY 28th 2009 GET TOGETHER (Mexico City)

Dear Expat Friends,

I’m pleased to invite you to our monthly get-together. After our tour to the south of the city, we head back to Condesa, our favorite area of the city. Since we had a great reception last year, I decided we should go back and pay a little visit to our friends at T-Gallery.

T-Gallery is a lounge bar located in the charming Condesa. Its eclectic decoration and design creates a relaxed and cool atmosphere. The retro, antique and modern are combined on the furniture, mirrors and accessories. All objects in Tgallery are for sale or rent. International menu is available with teas and coffees and a variety of cocktails. Also offers live music. Our expat friend Diego Avendaño from “Saravá” band will be playing that night.

WHERE: T-GALLERY
Saltillo no. 39 Col. Hipódromo Condesa, Mexico DF. (between Mexicali and Capeche)
Phone: Protected content e-mail: Protected content
Protected content
WHEN: THURSDAY 28th/MAY/ Protected content

*See location in our Mexico City Guide.

Especially for InterNations there will be NO COVER!!!

Please find out more details in our Events Calendar here: Protected content

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Don't forget to confirm your assistance in order to help us to make the arrangements. You can simply click on the “Accept Invitation” button on the invitation page, inside the Calendar to confirm.
Protected content

Hope to see you there.

If you have any doubt or problems to confirm your assistance, please let me know.

Saludos,

Danilo
Cel: Protected content

Ps.: You can find pictures from our previous events here:
Protected content (October 23rd. Protected content Rexo)
Protected content (November 20th. Protected content Geisha)
Protected content (December 11th. Protected content Piola)
Protected content (January 29th. Protected content Cibeles)
Protected content (March 26th. Protected content Rexo)
Protected content (April 23rd. Protected content New Orleans)

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners