Holiday in Miami
my daughter and I will be in Miami in August, and I was hoping for some "insider"-information :-). We have spent time in Florida before, and landed a lot of times in Miami, but for the first time, we will actually be spending a few days there, and we're so much looking forward to exploring! So I'm hoping, that somebody will be kind and help me out with these questions:
- What are good areas to stay in, and which areas should we avoid, concerning accomodation and sightseeing?
- Will we need a car to get around, or is public transport a better option? (We are used to a very good public transport system in Vienna, and we are very happy getting around without a car, if manageable).
- What are the best things to visit and see, and which ones are tourist traps or not worth spending time with?
- Any recommendations on restaurants? I don't eat meat, but I love fish and prawns.
- Any recommendations on experiences a 13yr old girl would enjoy?
- Any recommendations on shopping places (something, she definately enjoys, haha)
- Any recommendations on good Vintage clothing stores?
I'm looking forward to anything useful you can tell me, and if any of you ever will come to Vienna, feel free to contact me anytime for information :-).
All the best,