Join now

Internations Termination Policies (Miami)

Hi to all! I am not longer active in this community and totally forgot about renewing membership, but for those living in the US, I urge you to be very careful if you don't want to renew your membership with IN because they just renew without asking or sending a message which I think is delinquent. Please see their email that they sent me after I kindly asked them to cancel that invoice because I didn't want to renew. Be careful and vigilant with these people, it is not anymore what it used to be, sadly.....

Nathalie (Community Support)
Mar 27, 17:15 CET

Dear member,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry to hear that you no longer wish to continue as an Albatross Member.

As mentioned in our recent email, your Albatross Membership has already been renewed and cannot be cancelled for this subscription period.

We operate on an automatic renewal system as a convenience for our active members so that they don’t miss out on any events or other premium features.

The information that your Albatross Membership will be automatically renewed is displayed in several places:

First, you can find it at the top of your Membership page.
The information is also included in each of your invoices. They can always be accessed on your Membership page.
In addition, it is clearly stated in section 8.1 of our Terms & Conditions, which you agreed to when you joined InterNations.

As we were unable to process the payment for your Albatross Membership, it is now overdue. Please visit your Membership page to settle this balance.

Once you have done so, you’ll then be able to downgrade your Albatross Membership in order to avoid any future renewal charges. After downgrading, you’ll still be able to make full use of your Albatross Membership until the end of your current billing cycle, at which time your account will return to Basic Membership.
Kind regards,

Nathalie
Your InterNations Support Team

InterNations GmbH
Schwanthalerstrasse 39
Protected content
Germany
Protected content
Protected content
Registered Office: Munich, Germany
Commercial Register: Munich, Germany, HRB Protected content
Managing Directors: Malte Zeeck, Philipp von Plato

Tabatha Siu
Mar 26, 21:24 CET

Thank you but I am not renewing my membership with Internations. So go ahead and cancel that invoice.

Good luck!

On March 13, Protected content 6:41:04 PM, InterNations Finance ( Protected content ) wrote:

Protected content

Miami Forum

Our Global Partners