Join now

BlackBerry devices and an HP notebook for sale (Muscat)

I have a BlackBerry Playbook 16GB, as new, hardly used, totally wiped back to factory settings, comes with the cover sleeve.. and a Blackberry Protected content smartphone, also wiped back to original settings. The phone is originally tied to Rogers in Canada but is unlocked so it can work with Nawras or Omantel. Requires a PIN which I don't have, since I wiped it, but any phone shop or stall can do that.

I don't use them, don't want them, and want to get rid of them to someone who will - in exchange for some rials. So either someone on the forum, a friend of a friend, or if anyone could point me in the direction of a shop that will buy second hand electricals (probably in Ruwi?) then I can do that too!

Also I have an HP notebook, small one. 250gb hard drive, RAM upgraded to 2GB (from 1GB), comes with a foam cover case and all the cables. Not wiped it yet, but will do if there's some interest. Again, I don't use it.

If anyone wants these items, please PM me or reply to the thread and make an offer. Otherwise I will seek out a shop to sell them to. Thanks!

Muscat Forum