Join now

Excellent Range Rover for Sale (Muscat)

Protected content , Protected content , starts at Protected content , negotiable:
Here is the chance to own a beautifully maintained Range Rover 4.0 V8, metallic silver with contrasting fully piped beige leather interior. This 4x4 has the distinction of being originally owned by the chairman of Al Tayer Motors UAE. Since then it has had 2 Ex-Pat owners before me whom have been a credit to the vehicles condition. I used the car for a road-trip to Europe, 10.000km without any problems.
Bodywork, interior, engine and gearbox are in excellent order. This vehicle benefits from numerous options listed below. This Range Rover promises thousands of miles of pleasurable driving for its new owner. And not forgetting, despite its whisper quite luxurious ride, this is a 2 tonne, 4.0 liter V8 with a world class reputation for off-roading.
- body condition excellent inside and outside
- full history of maintenance (MD check with no failure)
- no mechanical failure
- all original
- Protected content
- huge capacity load with fully flat bed boot
- perfect street view with panoramic feeling
- extras, such as fully removed air suspension (meaning no troublesome issue), automatic transmission with "sports"-mode, premium alloy wheels/rims, fog lights, alarm system, electrical windows and sun-roof, leather seats, burr walnut trim, AC, climate control, alpine radio system, sound system, fully professionally tinted windows, hands free Nokia car kit, tow bar with electrics.
- new battery, water pump and more
- new insurance and mulkiya 02/ Protected content in and drive!
Call me: Protected content

Muscat Forum