Join now

Instrumentalists,Multi-Instrumentalists And Music Connoisseurs (Nairobi)

Hello Everyone!Ever Since Moving To Nairobi I've Always Wondered Whether Somewhere Within The Lines Of This Wonderful City Lies Instrumentalists & Multi-Instrumentalists That Would Love To Come Together & Jam To Some Music Or Just Share Skills Or Knowledge Of Instruments & Music In General.I Love Rock n Roll So I Enjoy Cranking Up My Guitar & Rocking Hard & Loud To The Classics Such As Judas Priest,The Rolling Stones,The Doors,The Who,The Jimi Hendrix Experience,Iron Maiden,Aerosmith & Also Bands Such As Guns N Roses,Halford,Oasis,Foo Fighters,Temples,Ratt,Rage Against The Machine etc.
It Would Be Great To Hear/Meet/Connect With People That Share A Similar Passion For Music,And Not Just Rock N Roll,Any Genre That Is Live-Instrumental Oriented.
I Work Long Hours During The Course Of The Week So Weekends & Free Time For Me Are Important Because I Get To Release & Relax By Jamming Out After Working Long Hours And Putting In Overtime.
It Would Be Great To Hear From All My Fellow Guitar Players And Instrumentalists Soon.Drop Me A Message Or Simply Reply To The Thread.
Regards,
Midi.

Nairobi Forum

Our Global Partners