Join now

Personal Trainer available and Self defence class (Nairobi)

Anyone looking for a great Ex-pat personal trainer or self defence instructor look no further.

My wife is an experience personal trainer, having worked in London's top health clubs with an extensive client base, including numerous celebrity clients. Maria has also been mentioned in numerous celebrity and lifestyle magazines, being named in this months Bella magazine (UK publication) Affordable and flexible training solutions. Home visits or visit your current gym or health club. Structured health and fitness plans as well as professional training methods far more advanced then anything currently in Nairobi.

I am a security consultant who is also a professional martial arts and self defence instructor. I can arrange to teach self defence and martial arts to individuals or groups (families included). Self defence classes can be done for a work group or for personal protection.
My experience: A former professional Thai boxer (in Thailand), qualified mixed martial arts instructor. Former British Police and and armed forces close combat instructor, teaching fighting and self defence systems to Police and the military.

The training will give peace of mind to individuals in Nairobi teaching skills of dealing with conflict situations as well as physical protection.

All prices can be negotiated, You will not find more qualified people in Kenya contact me via internations or Protected content

Nairobi Forum

Our Global Partners