Join now

Royal Opera House and Royal Ballet Screenings (Nice)

Hi All - I work for Arts Alliance here in London - not sure if you’ve heard of us – we are the leading distributor of Event Cinema worldwide – working with the Royal Opera House, the Royal Ballet, Globe on Screen, Exhibition on Screen (including The National Gallery, the Royal Academy and Tate Modern), Faberge and all kinds of other really interesting arts related content. We hold screenings in the Nice area, with the new season starting from September which we'd love to have everyone come to.

I am developing an Ambassador programme, to spread the word that people can see global standard arts content that might be inaccessible to them for reasons of geography, cost or lack of availability (or simply never believing opera, visual arts, or ballet, to be for them) - all in their local cinema……….this would also be something we'd love to get anyone interested involved with.

Becoming an Ambassador for Arts Alliance could be of interest as a learning, community development, professional or personal networking opportunity – and indeed, as a way of accessing free tickets to screenings and exclusive content from the productions, chance to enter competitions, win trips to London, etc. Of course, there is no cost attached – rather, it’d be a super way of getting involved in some global quality arts content just round the corner from home!

You can email me on Protected content if you're interested or want more information. Thanks!

Nice Forum

Our Global Partners