Join now

November cruise buddy - share a stateroom (Orlando)

I live in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. I would like to take a cruise in November Protected content . I would like to share expenses on a dual-occupancy stateroom. I prefer a Caribbean itinerary. Please contact me if you are interested in sharing expenses.

I am 53 years old, straight male. Male/female/other: Your sexual orientation does not matter. We can arrange to have our beds separated. I hope we can split expenses equally (well... except you pay for your own additional expenses such as extra-cost beverages and extra-cost dining options).

The main thing is... let's have fun! I'm not looking for a "hookup". I just want a travel companion. It's ok if you are gay, straight, bi, or any other orientation. It's all good.

I prefer a cruise that originates from a port in Florida, but I am willing to travel to other ports in USA.

I am hoping for a 5 or 7 day cruise, but I am willing to consider a cruise up to 10 days in length.

I also prefer a stateroom with a balcony, but I'm willing to consider less expensive options.

Here's the thing: I absolutely MUST use at least one week of my paid vacation before December 31. I love cruises. I don't want to pay nearly double to stay in a stateroom by myself. If you can come with me, it will save me money and maybe we will become good friends.

Simple stuff. Really.

Oh... and it's nearly impossible for me to take time off from work in December. So... it needs to be in November.

Orlando Forum

Our Global Partners