Private Pearl Island Boat Trip - Tomorrow (Panama City)
A group of us Protected content old from Australia, Germany, Brazil & USA) have organised a boat trip to The Pearl Islands tomorrow. Unfortunately 1 couple is sick and will not be able to make it so we have 2 free spots.
Is anyone is keen to join please send me a message. It is $100 per person.
The boat will depart at 7:45 a.m. from Balboa Yacht Club, and we will return from the Pearl Islands around 3.30pm to arrive back at the dock at 5.00pm. So let's all arrive at the dock at 7.30 so we can set sail on time.
Other final bits of information:
- The boat has an audio ouput for iPod or USB so feel free to bring along some music.
- Please bring along your own food & drinks.
- There are coolers with ice supplied on the boat and the captain and first mate will be happy to serve drinks and cook any food if required.
- They have also arranged to have snorkeling equipment, and sunlounger chairs for us to have off the back of the boat.
- If you are not a resident then they advise that you should bring a copy of your passport (front page & immigration stamp) as there are maritime officials at the dock.