Join now

May my spouse work under my temp work 401 visa (Perth)

Hello everyone,
From half November I'll be working for a Perth based company for 3 months as part of an exchange project.
My partner will join me but isn't the type to sit around and do nothing.
Does anyone know if he would be allowed to do (volunteer) work or a summer course while we are there?
My Australian work visa will be the 'temporary work/long stay 401' type. It will allow for me to bring my partner but it isn't clear to me if he will be allowed to work, study etc.
If anyone knows what the rule is I would be greatful if you could share it with me. Thank you so much in advance :)

Perth Forum

Our Global Partners