Photography Workshops In The Cardamom Mountains (Phnom Penh)
You are invited to join a comprehensive photography workshop set in the stunning scenery of the South Cardamom Mountains along the Tatai River.
We have teamed up with renowned photographer Anna Bella Betts to give you a unique opportunity to develop your skills and portfolio in a stunning environment that offers a challenging and rewarding photographic adventure.
• Improve your photography skills, learn new things and meet like minded people
• Explore the hidden and largely undiscovered pristine parts of Cambodia
• Relax in gorgeous settings with all creature comforts, leave all stress behind
• Kayak or swim in crystal clear waters, listen to the music of the green jungle, connect with nature
$599 per participant. Includes: Complementary transfers from Siem Reap or Phnom Penh, 3 night’s accommodation and meals, one to one photography tuition.
There is a 25% discount in the event of 2 persons wishing to participate in the photography sessions and share a lodge.
Non-photography participants are welcome at an additional supplement of $165 per person. They will benefit from:
• Full board accommodation
• All transfers
• Medium Trek
• Evening Cruise
• 2hrs traditional Khmer oil or Thai massage
Open to all levels of skill - the workshops are strictly limited to 8 participants on each weekend, so don't miss out - register now at Protected content