Mystery Shopper Jobs in Fiji (Polynesia)
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is a global mystery shopping company that carries out continuous market investigations for well-known service companies and shops. We would not be able to achieve the best possible results without our team of Service Checkers.
We are recruiting honest, reliable and detail-oriented mystery shoppers in Fiji.
What do you have to do?
1. Fill in your Service Checker profile on our website and then you will be considered or will be assigned Service Checks that fit into your lifestyle, interests and are close to your home by our Field Coordinators. They will contact you by phone or email.
2. Read information regarding the Service Check so you are informed of what you need to do.
3. Visit a store, mall or company. You will have to observe how personnel behave and what impression you have of the shop. Then, you will fill-in a pre-designed questionnaire and write a short summary based on your experience.
4. Length: approximately Protected content
5. Each Check is paid differently. You will be informed of how much you will receive before performing the Check. In some cases, you will be able to keep the products you purchased.
Over 18 years old
Internet and e-mail access
Access to a scanner or camera as you will need to provide a photo of your receipt as proof of your Check
Ability to remain anonymous; you can’t reveal that you are a Service Checker
Reliable as assignments must be completed within 24 hours
Accurate writing and grammar skills (Important that there are no contradictions in your report)
Detail-oriented, professional and objective
Apply on our website: Protected content . (Go to Service Checker Want to become a Service Checker?)