Join now

Prague Connect 22.08.2011 - New Events!

Hello from Prague Connect,

the summer is back again, nice and hot weather out there, not the best for work, but we hope you all enjoyed a great weekend.

We would like to inform you about a few close events coming up:

PRAGER RUNDE - deutschsprachiger Stammtisch
Date: 8/25/2011
Place and time info: Restaurace Zvonařka
Šafaříkova 1, Prague 2
Protected content nts/i244-PRAGER-RUNDE-deutschsprachiger-Stammtisch

InterNations Prague August Event at the Sahara Cafe!
Date: 8/25/2011
Place and time info: Thursday Aug 25, Protected content
Sahara Café
Protected content nts/i260-InterNations-Prague-August-Event-at-the-Sahara-Cafe

Club Vivanova
Date: 9/8/2011
Place and time info: Friday 9th September, 19.30h
AUREOLE, Fusion Restaurant & Lounge
City Tower, 27. p., Hvězdova Protected content , Protected content 4
Protected content nts/i245-Club-Vivanova

Special offer from our partner:
Lime and Tonic - The fresh City guide!
Golf & Spa Weekend Escape (for Protected content two nights unwinding at the Grund Resort Golf and Ski in Mladé Buky, with a day on the golf course, a massage, and free entrance to the first-class wellness center, as well as two breakfasts for two and one three-course dinner for two.
Protected content d=163

If you are running a business networking event or any business related event, please contact us at Protected content and we will promote it for free for you.

Also, we are very close to launch our new member’s area with lots of new opportunities and also a new business section; 1st week in September Protected content are ready to go.

With around Protected content Protected content a month, Prague Connect is getting more and more interesting also for B2B advertisement, for more information and rates please feel free to contact us any time you wish and we will find the right package for you.

Daily News out of the Czech Business World you’ll find at:
Protected content s
Provided by our partners: Prague Monitor, Radio.cz, Aktualne.cz, Prague Post and Czechposition.cz

Please feel free to contact us any time for feedback, suggestions or just things you would like to see on Prague Connect in the future.

In Prague, Be Prague Connect
Protected content

Prague Forum

Our Global Partners