Join now

Work in Oman but live in RAK (Ras Al-Khaimah)

Hi everyone,

I am Turkish Engineer and I have an job offer for a Construction Co. for Road Project in Oman, Musandam.Our site offices will be in Tibat (at the border).
I think i will get Oman Residency, my family will as well.

I wanna rent a villa in Al Hamra or elsewhere and put the kids in school in RAK.
I am planning to daily drive to my work passing through the border and come back home in RAK.
1) Do i need a UAE Residency to rent a villa and to pass the border between RAK and OMAN, or Omani Residency is accepted.
2) Is there a transit paper or etc, which will allow me pass the border morning and evening, otherwise everyday stamping will use up the passport

What do you suggest i do? I need your help
I can call u as well if u gimme ur number,
Protected content , whatsapp/viber available.


Ras Al-Khaimah Forum

Our Global Partners