Join now

Extending Student visa/ taxa GRU/Funapol (Rio de Janeiro)

Bom dia galera

Taking up Iyin's post about extending visa...I'll need to extend my student visa at the PF and there is one item I need to bring along that I don't understand. What's a:

Comprovante do recolhimento da taxa GRU/Funapol?

Does anyone know? How do I get that?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Rio de Janeiro Forum