Join now

Advice/help (Riyadh)

Hi Ladies,

Im after some advice about life out in Riyadh, including working and schooling.

The company I work for will be moving 70 of its staff out to Riyadh in July Protected content I have expressed interest in 2 of the posts.

I have researched a lot but am confused as to how well women are received in the work place in management roles and in roles dealing with the public. I also wanted to know what's classed as the weekends as some people are saying its Thursday/Friday??

My other area of concern is Schools, I have found a British run school which looks fantastic but wanted to know what days are school days and the hrs as I cant seem to find anything about that.

I also need to know if there are British/French/Canadian/ American child minding services on any of the compounds as I would also have a small baby that would required childcare.

Cant help but think its going to be too much hassle, but the though of 2 salaries tax free for 2yrs would set our children up for Uni and make life a lot easier.

Please be very honest about life in Saudi, working, family and social aspects would be very much appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Natalie

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Riyadh Forum