Join now

Business opportunity (Riyadh)

My name is Saïdou Wane I am 36 and I am French.
I have my own IT company located in France and I am now in Riyadh looking for a sponsor to work from here.

I am looking for a serious partner for my activity that I am sure can be implemented here in Saudi Arabia.

What I do

Prestadeal is a solution that I am selling in France, Belgium, switzerland and other countries and it is tipically a Groupon Clone that lets you create a daily deals website easily.

Prestadeal allows to create a daily deals site like or

Who knows or cobone might be interested in Prestadeal!

For over 3 years, I have been selling the Prestadeal software and enabling entrepreneurs and businesses to build highly profitable group buying websites.

What I am selling:

1 - Prestadeal Software (demo: Protected content Regular price: Protected content
2 - Webdesign services for those willing a customized website (ex: Protected content Price Protected content
3 - I am also selling different addons to clients. Average cost Protected content

Prestadeal is in French and English
I need to find a serious partner for this business. Someone who will support me with Iqama and other stuffs and in exchange I will grant you the right to resell Prestadeal here in Saudi Arabia.

I am now working with french clients you could market the english clients. I will grant you all rights to resell Prestadeal and also grant you white label in order for you to resell it with your own brand and get all incomes.

If you think you have the ability to market the product via online marketing, I can guaranty you big benefits incha Allah.

Thanks for reading

Waiting for your kind answer.

Saïdou Wane