Lean Six Sigma is an international concept of quality improvement developed by Motorola and advanced by General Electric, Lean Six Sigma became very popular due to its systematic approach. Lean Six Sigma is a thorough and disciplined "problem solving methodology" that uses tools, data and statistical ANALYSIS to define, measure, analyze and improve a Company's operational performance by identifying and eliminating ‘defects’ in manufacturing and service-related processes.
You do NOT need to be a statistician or expert for six sigma green belt... Lean Six Sigma is getting popular every day as it helps to SAVE serious MONEY!
- To gain "Lean Six Sigma WHITE BELT" certification.
- Understand the Six-Sigma problem solving methodology.
- Review the various Six Sigma tools available.
- Examine the application of Lean Six Sigma tools in a BUSINESS context.
- Demonstrate teamwork & collaborative learning of the course and program.
- Demonstrate the ability to APPLY Six Sigma tools and techniques in the real world.
White Belt is open to all attendees from any field for any
Location in Sizzler House....
Send me your confirmation by email on Protected content or
By Whatsapp: Protected content