Join now

How to get 'legalization' of educational documents (Riyadh)

Dear members,

My name is Khurram Qayam from United Kingdom. I have been offered a job in Saudi Arabia by STC and need to apply for work visa from Saudi Embassy in London. For this I need the legalization of my educational degree which I have received from UK.

1. B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Islamic University of Technology - Dhaka - Bangladesh

2. M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering - System Design & Technology
University of Applied Sciences - Darmstadt - Germany

The Saudi Embassy in UK do not provide legalization of degrees issued outside UK. Can anyone please advice how to get the legalization of documents not from UK to be accepted by Saudi Embassy in UK and for 'Iqama'?

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Khurram Qayam

Colchester - Essex - UK
Mobile. Protected content

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners