Join now

I WANT to Promote Your Business (Riyadh)

Hello,

I am in the works of starting a new innovative digital and print magazine to help citizens of countries build a sustainable economic revenue growth, locally and internationally.

I believe in every person has an entrepreneur in them.

This will be the first of its kind in Saudi Arabia! And I want YOUR BUSINESS to be a part of this new groundbreaking journey!

A little a about me:

I am currently in my last year of studying at the University of Houston in Houston, Texas USA. I am a Honorary student earning a double B.S degree in Finance & Petroleum Engineering.
I am also an entrepreneur myself, as I am the owner of Madame X Jumeriah, An Exoctic Jewerly Co. here in America.

You can connect with me on LinkedIn: Protected content

Again, I am excited to work on this project with the community, as this is a personal investment of mine in giving back to the community and supporting the Kingdom's Vision Protected content . I would be honored to have the opportunity to work with you and promote your business!

What is required?
- Have passed the "Business Idea & Business Plan" phase

Startup & Established businesses are welcome! For more information or to setup a consultation meeting, please feel free to message me.

"The ultimate resource in economic development is people. It is people, not capital or raw materials that develop an economy." - Peter Drucker

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners