ESL TEACHERS Protected content
A leading Educational company is searching for qualified male and female ESL teachers for immediate hire. There are 52 positions available at universities in Riyadh and several other major cities across the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These appointments will complement a strong, existing cadre of accomplished, professionally credentialed, experienced ESL staff. Teaching hours, salaries, and other benefits are very competitive.
• Native speaker of English.
• Minimum BA in relevant field (English, education, linguistics, TESOL, etc); degrees in other areas considered with appropriatecertification/experience.
• MA/PhD (and other advanced graduate degrees) highly desirable and given priority.
• No online certification.
• Protected content ESL certification (or relevant degree)
• Teaching experience (at least 2 years, ESL)
• Middle East/Gulf experience a plus
• Special capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued.
Salary and Benefits:
• Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications.
• Full accommodation and transport package.
• Paid annual leave.
• 2 one-way economy class tickets.
• Class ‘A’ medical insurance.
Interested candidates should send soft copies of their CV/Resume, passport, degree and ESL certificates to:
Email: Protected content
Or Call: Protected content