Certified IELTS examiner available for intensive IELTS course:
Your English and IELTS Exam Preparation includes:
grammar and how to use it in authentic situations
speaking skills: pronunciation, fluency and appropriacy
writing skills, both formal and informal
reading and listening skills
knowledge and use of vocabulary
familiarisation with the IELTS exam
techniques for answering exam questions
practice exams and interviews
The course is aimed at getting the IELTS score you want. As well as plenty of opportunities to practise for the test, you will be given information and tips to help you, such as:
o How to approach the tasks / questions
o What the examiners are looking for
o What to do (& what not to do!)
o How to prepare for the writing tasks
o How to manage your time in the exam
o Examples of good and bad answers
You will also learn more about the English language during the course so your vocabulary, pronunciation, fluency and grammar will improve as well.
• Learn techniques to overcome the challenges found in the four test parts.
• Develop reading strategies for skimming, scanning and focusing on target material.
• Recognize and interpret statistical data using appropriate grammatical structures.
• Identify differences and similarities in statistical tasks.
• Write a range of essay types.
• Improve listening comprehension.
• Improve listening for details.
• Understand and spot parallel expressions and similar words in reading discourse.
• Enhance vocabulary through reading and speaking activities.
• Formulate and defend opinions using specific words.
• Broaden vocabulary of adjectives and other useful phrases.
Book now as spaces are limited
Please send email to: Protected content for further information on pricing and dates.