Join now

Mobily Cut offs (Riyadh)

Hi to you all.

I would like to share my recent experiences with Mobily mobile services. At the begining of July, I decided to have international roaming on my mobile phone. I duly paid SAR500 in cash for the privilage. I travelled abroad safe in the knowledge that my phone would work and so it proved. 2 days into my trip abroad I got a text message saying ".. settle your bill within 2 hours or you will be cut off." When I returned the hotel, I managed to log on to my bank and transferred some money to Mobily. I was unable to log on to the Mobily account to see how much exactly I owed. Needless to say I was cutoff.
On my return to Riyadh, I called customer services, who, politely told me they could not get into the system either. I was asked to call back in an hour. When I eventually called back, I was told they could not help, but I should log on to the web page and do it that way, or send an emai or visit a Mobily showroom. Needless to say l lost my temper and then all was suddenly possible. I was told the amount I needed to transfer and normal service would resume after I had transferred it. So I transferred more than the amount and with each transfer I got an acknowledgement from Mobily via text thanking me and confirming they have received the money. I owed almost SAR400. By now I had transfered SAR 700. I still have no service.
I then resorted to trying to log on the web page. I tried registering as a new user but each time it refused my ID saying this was not correct. I tried adding Passport then Iqama numbers all without success. I then sent them an email. I was given instructions on how to proceed using my mobile number as User and ID number for password. Yes you have guessed, correctly, my ID is not recognised!!!

I am really frustrated. iIf any of you plan to use Mobily think again.

Frustrated user

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Riyadh Forum