Join now

Looking for someone to share apt with guest room (San Francisco)

Hi everyone!

I am excited to post this here as I think you might be the perfect crowd for this. I live in a 3 bedroom apartment in Berkeley and would like to share it with someone who is interested in sharing the cost and keeping the third bedroom as a guest room for visiting friends and family. Let me know if you're ineterested or know someone who might.

Here's the FB link if you want to see photos: Protected content

Available staring Aug 7th, $1, Protected content

Located on the second floor of a lovely Victorian-style house at Derby and MLK, the apartment offers a very calm and happy atmosphere with lots of light and fresh air. The location is incredibly convenient, with easy access to the Ashby Bart, Berkeley Bowl, the 12 bus, and we have a corner store. Plus, the campus is just a 20 minute walk away or a 10 minute bike ride.

It's a 3-bedroom place, but I'd like to keep one room free for occasional visitors or as a shared office space. There’s a great living room, big kitchen, office space, a shared laundry room, and even an outdoor space with a fire pit—ideal for relaxing evenings and fun gatherings with friends. 🌳🔥

A little about me: professional working for a sustainability non-profit, originally from Colombia, and UC Berkeley Alumni. I have a passion for yoga, gardening, painting, and camping, and you might catch me dancing around the house when the mood strikes. Movie nights are a must, and I love spending quality time with friends. 🌱🎨🏕️

In my previous living situations, I've been lucky to form strong friendships with most of my roommates.While I expect us to be independent, it's essential for me to foster a friendly and harmonious living environment where we can connect beyond sharing rent. 🤗It is ideal for a fellow professional in their 30s -like a postdoc or researcher- who is seeking a similar friendly and sociable living situation.

Cleanliness is a top priority for me, so I'm looking for someone who also values a tidy and well-organized living space. Together, we can maintain the apartment's charm and keep it sparkling clean! 💫

The apartment comes fully furnished, so you won't have to worry about buying furniture. The move-in cost includes the first and last month's rent, along with a 1-month security deposit. Of course, the landlord will conduct a credit check, and we'll sign a sublease agreement for everyone's peace of mind.

San Francisco Forum

Our Global Partners