Join now

May SF InterNations Gatherings (San Francisco)

Hi everybody!

I would like to thank our former San Francisco ambassador Floor de Jong for her excellent work in bringing together the SF Internations community and giving us multiple chances to get to know each other person. Since the end of last year we have already had more than half a dozen events on different sides of the Bay. Thanks Floor!

Carlos Groth and I will be working as your new ambassadors to continue the momentum of SF InterNations. During this transition time we are planning for the next series of gatherings. We are quite open to suggestions, so if you have some burning desire to meet at one place or another, please post to this thread! Note that an ideal location for a meet-up would include a large enough area that could accommodate potentially the Protected content that usually sign up for events, a place that allows for mingling (not too loud music), and a cooperative owner/manager (so we can RSVP for at least half the guest count).

As a sneak preview, we are planning to have a least one evening gathering (weekday) and one day-time outing (weekend) in May. Any interest in a San Francisco city walking tour?

I hope to see you all soon!

Natalie

San Francisco Forum

Our Global Partners