Join now

SF Gathering (San Francisco)

Hi Folks Living in and Visiting San Francisco:

Let's have a gathering soon as the weather starts to get better (for those who don't know, Fall is the best time for SF weather). We can take advantage of this by having a Saturday or Sunday gathering in Golden Gate Park at the Botanical Garden (near the Japanese Tea Garden, but much nicer and free).

I'll start looking into weekends to make sure we don't conflict with anything too big. Also, please let me know if you'd be interested in a get together, so I can start getting a head count. Later activities might include an art night at the de Young Museum, drinks in the Mission, etc. But the primary goal is to just give us all a chance to meet in person.

I'm enthusiastic about this because I was just in Brussels for a month and a half, and the InterNations Ambassador there did a great job of getting people together and through that I met a lot of new friends.

About me: I'm a college prf. at San Francisco State University, basically an SF Native (lived here since age 4), and a huge fan of San Francisco. I'm just getting settled back in and ready for school, so you haven't heard much from me yet, but you are all more than welcome to send me individual messages if you have specific questions you think I might be able to answer about the City, its history, geography, daily life, ethnic communities or other tidbits. Or if you have ideas about InterNations gatherings.

best,

Wei Ming Dariotis

San Francisco Forum

Our Global Partners