Join now

Where to spend NYE in SF? Party suggestions? (San Francisco)

Hey guys,

I will be coming to SF on December 28th and am already planning to have a blast there on NYE. Will stay in town until the 3rd of January when I will be heading down to L.A..

My aim when choosing SF, has been to finally get to know the city I have been told about so much...and of course to join a decent NYE party over there.
I would appreciate if I could get some good advice from expats who know the city well and can give me "insider-tips" on what to do on NYE. Besides having dinner somewhere, would be interested to know where I can wait for the countdown - and most important- where I may get my first drinks for Protected content .
Of course it would be also great to meet up in the time before, on or after (!) NYE with some of you, who know the city better than I do.
My experience in meeting with other people from Internations uporad has been always fun and I'm looking forward to meet "Frisco" experienced expats, interesting people in that part of the globe and folks who want to have as much fun as I do.

Any tips or advice will be highly appreciated. If you happen to be around those days, PM me for meeting up.
See you then (?) - cheers, Luis

San Francisco Forum

Our Global Partners