Cross Cultural Trainers Needed - Sao Paulo (São Paulo)
CONTRACT CROSS-CULTURAL TRAINERS SOUGHT
Cartus, an industry leader in intercultural and language training, seeks experienced cross-cultural training consultants to lead adult training sessions on an as-needed, part-time basis in Sao Paulo. Our clients are international assignees being relocated.
As our organization continues to grow we are strengthening and expanding our network of Cross-Cultural Training Consultants currently in over sixty locations worldwide.
• Minimum two years international living and work experience
• Minimum two years experience as a teacher/trainer
• Corporate work experience required
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in intercultural communication, counseling or related field preferred
• Knowledge of cross-cultural field
• Ability to train in English and Portuguese is required; ability to train in Spanish is strongly preferred.
Training in our methodolgy will be provided.
Please submit resume to Protected content for consideration.