Rafting in São Luis de Paraitinga!
Come have fun with us !! Everyone is welcome!!
* What is it? - Rafting, cold beers and much more!
* When is it? - Sunday 13 of February Protected content
* How much is it? - R$ Protected content be paid before january 31).
* How to participate? - Get in contact with:
Mauricio Kimura: Protected content
The city of São Luis do Paraiting can be found 180km from Sao Paulo at the foot of Serra do Mar. Located in a mountainous surrounding - cut with rivers, waterfalls and full of natural beauty - this city is also known for its tourist heritage of Sao Paulo State.
* Transport (to and from)
* Rafting insurance.
* Experienced Instructors.
* Safety kayak on the river.
06: Protected content Sao Paulo (Meeting point - Metro Vergueiro)
09: Protected content at Sao Luis do Paraitinga.
09: Protected content rafting preparations (Orientation with the rafting instructors, stretching, clothing change and group division for each boat).
10:15 – Start down the Rio Paraibuna rapids! (4H of rafting adventure).
13:00 to 13:45 – Break for snacks. h rafting and return to base.
15: Protected content up rafting and return to base.
16:00 – Shower and little rest.
17:00 – Return to Sao Paulo.
20: Protected content in Sao Paulo at Metro Vergueiro.
Rafting Technical Data:
* Course: 10 km of River
* Duration: 4hrs on average
* Level: Beginner to Intermediate
* Minimum age: Protected content on the level of the river)
* Grade: III to IV(+)
What to take:
* Clothes for the water (shorts, T-shirt, Trainers)
* A dry change of clothes for after the Rafting
* Sun Block and moskito repellent
* Shower gear toiletries