Canada Ball Hockey Korea - 2018 Fall Season (Seoul)
BALL HOCKEY MANIACS, LEND ME YOUR EARS...
Canada Ball Hockey Korea (CBHK) is once again recruiting a few good men and women for our 21st season of play, which will begin this September. Old and new players alike are welcome to start registering at Protected content now. The league is limited to the first Protected content (if less than Protected content register then the cut-off will be Protected content have registered and paid. If you register and complete your payment after the league fills up you will be put on a waiting list. Don't let this happen to you!
Protected content Schedule
All games are to be played on Sundays, except for those with an * next to the date.
August 26th – Pre-season Rookie/Captain Tournament/Camp. (1st Mandatory Rookie Day).
* September 1st – Rookie Pick-up/Camp (2nd and Final Rookie Day) followed by the League Draft.
September 2nd – Week 1
September 9th – Week 2
September 16th – Week 3
September 23rd - No Scheduled Games. ( Chuseok Weekend )
September 30th – Week 4
October 7th – Week 5
October 14th – Week 6
October 21st – Week 7
October 28th – Week 8
November 4th – Week 9
November 11th – Week 10
November 18th – No Scheduled Games. Make-up Game Day. (The Asia Cup Weekend).
November 25th – Week 11
* December 1st – Playoff Preliminaries. if there are 10 teams.
December 2nd – Quarter-finals.
December 9th - Semi-finals.
* December 15th – Finals, followed by the league banquet and awards ceremony.
LOCATION OF THE RINK: Sports Complex, Seoul. (Central and very convenient to get too.).
DIRECTIONS TO THE RINK: A map with full directions to the rink are provided on the main page of our website.
LOCATION OF HOCKEY/OTHER SUPPLIES SHOPS: They can be found on our website under the Forum section.
CLOTHING NEEDED: Team Shirt (provided) and then whatever other exercise gear you feel comfortable in and running shoes. Nothing more. We RUN.
GEAR NEEDED: You will need at least a hockey stick. Other gear is up to you. There are league sticks that you can use if you are coming out for the first time.
TEAMS, SPONSORS AND CAPTAINS: Names of teams, sponsors and captains vary from season to season. Please refer to our website.
REGISTRATION FACTS: (What You Get)
1. Eligibility for the Fall, Protected content Draft which will take place on September 1st, Protected content one of our sponsors bars. Each player will be drafted on to one of 10 teams and be provided beer at the draft party.
2. Team Shirt and a Mouth Guard.
3. Four months (up to 14 weeks of ball hockey INSANITY from September to December).
4. Weekly stats of all players (Goals, Assists, Points) and goalies (GAA, Wins, SO) displayed on our website.
5. Use of a communal stick when you first come out, full goalie equipment (if you are a goalie) and world class rink facilities (boards/ official size nets/faceoff circles located on the site of the Protected content Games).
6. Discounted prices and specials from our league sponsors. Please refer to the website for updates on this year's sponsors.
7. Bragging rights, if you outperform your mates.
8. A forum to build solid relationships, friendships and networking via league members and our website.
9. Being part of one of the largest expat groups in all of Korea.
10. Being part of the largest Ball Hockey Organization in all of Asia and a member of the International Street & Ball Hockey Federation (ISBHF).
11. The chance to win the CBHK CUP!!!
12. A night out with your fellow rookies, a pub crawl and team events will take place at various times throughout the season.
13. The League Banquet (Award Ceremony, Buffet, Beer and Hard Liquor) will be held on Saturday, December 15th following the Championship Games.
14. 150,000W Protected content won if you are paying after August 15th, Protected content of dead weight removed from your wallet and invested into something that will DRASTICALLY improve your quality of life in Korea, socially, emotionally and physically.
Register at the league's website - Protected content ASAP to reserve your spot for this season. All league payments must be received by August 30th, Protected content EXCEPTIONS). Payments can be made to:
Name: Cory Robert Pettit
Shinhan Bank (신한은행 ) Account #: Protected content
PETTIT CORY ROBERT
After transferring your fee, please let him know so he can confirm receiving your payment. He can be reached at Protected content , via kakao: coryp or by email at Protected content . Please provide your full name and payment details.
For further information please refer to our website, facebook page or email us at Protected content .
Once that's done your world just got a whole lot better.
Don't miss out on this opportunity and be ready to play some ball hockey this fall. We guarantee that it will be one of the best things you will ever do during your stay in Korea.