Join now

Looking for people who want to practice English! (Seoul)

Hi everyone, hope you are having wonderful day :)

I am looking for people who want to join our English Communication Group :)

The main goal for this group is to practice English by delivering our thoughts and opinions on specific topic that is given every week.

If you are a non-English speaker, I think it’d be a great opportunity to practice English as well as to meet a lot of new people to get motivation :)

I’ll share you an agenda below and if you have more questions about the group, please contact me through E-mail:)
E: Protected content

[Agenda]

1. Small talk

2. Watch a video
Watch a YouTube video together. The videos are Protected content long and the topics are social, economic, self-improvement, psychological, and other topics that we encounter in our daily lives.

3. Explain the words you learned
Each member prepares 3 words and explains them to the others. You can study the words from the videos and scripts shared beforehand!

4. Conversation about the video
This is a time for everyone to share their opinions based on the questions posed by the leader. The questions would help you to guide what to say during the session!

--

The members who join us are mainly in their 20s and range from university students to office workers to foreigners living in Korea!

We meet on Thursdays from 7:30PM-8:50PM Korea time.

Mostly 5-7people gather on online, which will allow you to have more chance to talk :)

If you are interested, please let me know!
E: Protected content

Thank you😊

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners