Join now

More rain in Shanghai?

Dear Shanghai Internations,

If the weather has been depressing you for a while, this may come as a timely reminder that it is absolutely beautiful in Bali right now – blue skies, sunny and around 25 degrees. But even though it is the most popular season in Bali right now, I can offer you some amazingly-low special rates for private villas, from US$195 for the 1 bedroom with private pool to the 4 bedroom at US$450 from the original price of US$ Protected content .

The other advantage of visiting Bali now is that spectacular venues, such a Kudeta, are throwing their legendary parties and fantastic events. Some would say that is enough reason to go anyway. For those of you who have never experienced the memorable Kudeta events, now is your chance. And for you who know about it but missed out on their 9th Birthday Celebration last weekend, is not too late to plan your last minute summer getaway, so you can make it for any other events in the next couple of weeks!

If you are concerned about the events in Jakarta a couple of weeks ago, rest assured that the Police and Bali Tourism Association have tighten their security measurements. While many police check points now exist, and while the major hotels have increased security and screening, at least you will enjoy the freedom and comfort of staying in your own private villa – a world of your own.

Contact me for further “last minute deals” IF other villas are still available. They are yet another reason to escape and relax in Bali. But if you like to just browse the collection of villas in Bali that I have, please go to Protected content

And if you decided to shop around for a villa to purchase while you are there, I have a selection of good properties worth considering, starting from US$250,000 for a freehold villa.

Cheers,
Indah Suparta

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners