Interested in a good day trip to Pulau Ubin (Singapore)
A local friend of mine runs a great day out to Pulau Ubin that offers a view of a different side to Singapore.
It is a relaxing and informal day where you will :
• Be introduced to the local flora
• See wildlife such as wild boar, hornbills, macaque monkeys, eagles and parrots
• Learn how to cook your own delicious , healthy meal over an outdoor charcoal fire
• Have the chance to sample some of the local homestyle fare
• Visit Chek Jawa, an area of wetlands with very special ecological significance
Next two trips are on 22nd April and 13th May, both Sundays. I am booked up for the 22nd with new friend Sharon.
If you are interested let me know your email address and I will send you more details.