Join now

Item Donation appeal for India's animal - Round 2 (Singapore)

Dear all,

Dogs, Cats (and monkies, snake, horses etc) in Arunachala Animal Sanctuary, Tiruvanamalai, Tamil Nadu, India will be very grateful for every little help you may offer!

100% of the funding, resources and material comes from independent donors from around the world, no government subsidy or local subsidy of any kind.

URL: Protected content
Facebook: Protected content

???????

After getting my hands really dirty (and my cloths, my bags, my shoes torn) in the shelter and clinic, this time round I am focusing on gathering the followings for the Protected content and injured dogs, cats, horses etc. they are hosting

- Used/new medicine (For both human and dogs welcomed) ?- Specially grateful if you can donate advocate for giant dogs / frontline/ revolution or any tick prevention medication - even if they are slightly expired.
- Medical supplies?
- Toys - loads and loads of it ?
- Dog Nappies - reusable or otherwise?
- Dog beds and blankets - no matter how big it is! ?
- Feeding bowls / drinking fountain for animals?
- Any sanitation devises good for shelter environments - mops, antiseptic solutions etc.?

Any little help will go a really, really long way ?? Just one pack of Juroclav, a standard antibiotic protocol fromSingapore's vet, was making the medical team really happy, as it is consider as high quality medicine here in India, not easy to get hold of.

Please comment below, or PM me for details! ??????

Nandri (Thank you, in Tamil ?)

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners